Monday 30 August 2010

Morning after..

.. luckily I was so busy with catering for everyone and tidying up I only had a couple of drinks and I'm quite with it so far.  Nevertheless my boys felt slightly delicate this morning!  Zac had a great evening, the idea was a camp out in the field, but the bacardi got the better of him and his bed came-a-calling!!

Ross, as ever was busy running a bar at a local event so he'rocked up' at midnight, managed to play catch-up and had a good hangover today to show for it, though an hour of Two & A Half Men followed by a southcoast surf is putting that to rights.  Mind you, he let some of the girls sleep in his van so he's secured himself an invite to their future gatherings I guess!

Zac has a great bunch of mates, most of them had to leave early as they are full on working the summer season before college again next week.  He has such a way with words.. his quote of the night was: 'I'm 10% Zac and 90% a passenger of alcohol'.. good eh, that he can even add up to 100 when he's had several! Must be those 'A's  in maths which are standing him in good stead.

Pic to follow.. oh dear...and the great thing is we can do it all again next week when he really does get to 18!!  And the week after I hit 50, so it'll be tea and biscuits all round, okay!..

2 comments:

  1. Glad you all had a good time. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds as though you had a great time. Tea and biscuits is not the done thing on your 50th xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)