Saturday 21 August 2010

All my own work!

.. with a little photography help from Jordan & Helen.

You might recall my excitement at taking Ross, Jordan and Ross' friend Helen on the nostalgia trip? Well for Helen's birthday, and to say thanks for being so kind and listening to all my stories, and (sounding like) she enjoyed my scrapbooks, I have sent one to Helen for her birthday, a small momento of her stay last month.

I used the CD wallet / mailer format I used on the Maldives album and it actually went really well..although I have made mental note to be more organised and to prep the pages before I stick them in.. it really isn't so easy to stamp after the pages are 'in'.






Click to view mini album





At Linda's class a couple of weeks ago the theme was journalling and writing, I really did want to use pens and handwriting more, but they just didn't quite happen, so I used some lovely ink techniques to colour printed texts..on my usual double page layout.


I also managed to do the layout for my new found photo of me with my Mum & Dad in 1962...I used some words from Fields of Gold, which I know some people find a little depressive.. but somehow I don't, the song even wakes me on a weekday morning and I haven't tired of it in about a year!

1 comment:

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)