Sunday 29 August 2010

Busy days..

..and August is almost passed me by, only 4 blog entries, how bad is that! Trouble is although the days seem to have been busy I don't really feel like I have much to show for it, or much to tell blog wise..

Work has been good, but that's meant Col has been away in the summer holidays more than usual, and as summer was in May this year (well, definitely not in August) we haven't had many boat trips to report on.
Our Zac turns 18 next Sunday and is having a 'gathering' of his mates, old and new this evening, so we have a large barbecue planned, ye olde choc fudge cake has been made for the third time in as many weeks, and we're entertaining!

more later..

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)