Wednesday 20 May 2009

About the boys!

What a mottley crew!
Zac and his 'new best friend' Tom (who also happens to be the son-in-law!) have created a great paintball area (they tell me it's an 'arena') down in one of our fields. Days of planning, more days of digging, with and without a digger, and lots of hours testing guns and sights have taken place.

They take it all very seriously and I'm sure it is the culmination of years playing Xbox games and the base-making habit Zac had as a kid.
Rain (and hangover) stopped play last weekend, but I am assured this Sunday they have 6 players and it's going to be a full-on session. Uncle Bill took some great shots while he was here, we hope maybe this will lure his son Graham over from the States for a shoot-out! .. though Zac may be in the States soon himself if he gets the stuntman job he looks like applying for in this staged shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)