Monday 9 March 2009

Feel the heat!

Having a little trouble finding the words to express the sensations and feelings you get whilst on holiday on Kuramathi..... we had two glorious weeks, even at the end I still peeked out in the morning to be surprised to see 'another sunny day in Paradise!'
It's hard now to start back to consider the weather / what to wear / what to do today now we are back in the UK with all its weather combinations!



Highlights of the trip included snorkelling trips most days, one of which we found ourselves surrounded by about 9 sharks...black tipped reef variety, and up to about 9 feet, but you know how water magnifies..?..well I thought they looked 20 feet.. and I'm sticking to it..(well all my family were fishermen.. how long did you say????)

The food was great, we all had our favourites : Col and Zac ate fish twice a day every day, sometimes more...Jordan loved the dhal curies and Kate always liked to try everything!... as for me, I fell in love with passion fruit...says it all .. hahahah!

Oh and the cocktails at the Fung Bar... the Long Island Ice Tea was my downfall one night, but Chamin's special bacardi & orange iced blend was to die for! We met such nice people, and the guys at the bar would make everyone's holiday special!

All I have to do now is get scrapping!.. watch this space for stories of Mr Happy the big fish with the Obnoxious grin (just how does a fish look at you obnoxiously Zac?), Kate's forever changing fashion page and Jordan's photo shoot at the sunset sand bar!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that all sounds soooo fabulous! Look forward to seeing your scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were glad that you all had a swell time! Heading slightly towards the spring season here. Tulips are peaking out! Take care, have a great Sunday and yeeeeeeeeeeh Jenson Button did it :)

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)