Thursday 29 January 2009

First project for 2009..Christmas 2008!

Just to say I finally completed my Christmas mini-album which I
started at Just Scrapbooking on 10th Jan.. my scrap room is a tip
(nothing new there!) and I couldn't tidy it til the album was done.. now there's no excuse, but the room is still untidy!


It was a lovely project and I used most of the pics from December's shopping trips and the ones I took over Christmas, when Will & Michele came over from the States..he arrived at 5pm dressed as Santa, such a star!.. and a real photo opportunity!


The weather was really chilly, but fantastically cold so we had some great winter walks beside the Mount and the pictures show the chill! Needless to say we all enjoyed the Tropical Biome at the Eden project after skating...but not me, I'm just happy to be the minder and coat holder..




I think the weather was good training for Will, who last week endured the freezing temperatures in Washington to celebrate President Obama's inauguration.. good luck to all our American friends and family (see our family blog to hail the visit from Col's Uncle Bill and his family in the early summer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)