Monday 29 July 2013

Leading by example!

So I set the week's challenge over at Lucky Snapping here.. to post daily pictures, (or maybe a weeks worth in one go... that will let off the late comers!) so we can catch up with each other again.  

I thought it would be nice to see what everyone is up to as the school holidays settle in and hopefully we get some more nice days of sunshine (be it liquid or not!)

Here's my Monday... the kitchen (albeit in many many boxes) arrived today!


I just saw this as the random quote which comes up on my blog...  

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort!... xx

8 comments:

  1. Hey, well done you ! So we will follow the building -in of the kitchen day after day ? I hope you had a great spa day. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your quote and thoroughly agree with it.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your kitchen taking shape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just two words -
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the kitchen comes out of the boxes soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting to have it under your roof. We are having a new kitchen too this summer, not sure when exactly yet, only ordered it last week.

    I have blogged, wow, I have been so bad!

    Love that quote, made me smile. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea to do daily again, seems to be what peeps prefer, strange really we can all do daily but weekly no!!

    Will look forward to the new kitchen, exciting times xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How exciting that you are getting a new kitchen! I would love one as well but I don't think that is going to happen. I am looking forward to watching it come about!

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)