Sunday 17 February 2013

Impossible not to..love the view!

..and impossible not to appreciate the bright blue skies, the gorgeous much-missed sunshine and the blustery winds as we went out west today!   After the grim, grey week both weatherwise and in my body and soul it was fantastic to blow the grey cobwebs out and enjoy these scenes at Porthcurno.

My faith in camera phones was restored when I looked at these, I bemoan the phone for it's impossibly rubbish camera but really I ask too much of it to work indoors in a not well lit house. Like me, give the phone some sunshine and good vibrations and it comes good! ;-)

Those who know me will notice that I have included a gorgeous little springer spaniel doing what they do best; chasing sand, running for all they are worth and getting good and deep to ensure the spaniel aroma is on max-setting when they get in the car!  Three more of them arrived together just as we were leaving.. crazy dogs, they launch themselves off the cliffs with a leap of faith / stupidity that usually comes good, quite simply they are energy on legs, in my experience the more you walked them, the farther they would run! xx




The cobalt blue sky as we left the church having taken flowers for Dad (91 yesterday).

Col remarked on the simple vapour trail of the plane and pondered on the conversations taking place above us.. champagne in First Class, just cruising over Land's End etc..

Certainly I topped up my levels today..and red pepper soup at the Logan Rock beside a log fire was the perfect end to the trip out..xx


Oh and here, somewhat belated is my February visit to Porthcurno for 'the View'

February








 
January
...still quite barren from a growth point of view but much brighter and rougher today than in January..

5 comments:

  1. Ah Kathi your views are so gorgeous and the sky !!! You live in such a beautiful place.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can smell the sea just looking at these photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It certainly was a beautiful day today and you have captured it beautifully. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures. You are right, it is impossible not to love them. I could sit and watch those views everyday for hours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well as I have been at work I have just caught up on your last three blogs. You need to write a book as your use of language is fab. I just love reading input take on things x
    Love and hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)