Wednesday 16 November 2011

Bl#!?dy Blogger!

I have been posting to the blog via Blogger but then having a lot of trouble tweaking the photo size / positionand editing in some extra words.. serves me right maybe for trying to work on it away from the computer and in front of the TV instead, but i need to at least try and relax a bit!

Currently Col is watching some great programmes in Easter Island and other fantastic underwater footage, just seeing the box fish, the sharks even and the parrot fish makes us even keener to get back on holiday and notch up some snorkelling hours....yes, three weeks and counting! Oh remotote-itis sets in and suddenly I'm watching penguins playing with a cameraman... not many of those at the equator!

Mustn't forget a hi to Karen and Yvonne, we had a really good catch up at the weekend, whilst our men put the technical world to rights. Those girls put me to shame on the photography front, but well I can't do everything just now, but I sure would like to!

Looking forward to an early Chrsitmas scrap session at Newlyn, I think there's a good crowd brewing and a god feed too!

(she writes after reverting to old faithful PC.. and keyboard heaven!)

2 comments:

  1. Agreed with Bl#!?dy bloger been playing me up all week when trying to comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I tried to comment on here last night and failed, so wonder if it will work today. You deserve your holiday busy lady
    Love and Hugs
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)