Sunday 1 February 2009

Krupka weather alert!

Happy Sunday Morning!

..you know our poor Cornish-bred children are so deprived of a snow experience, nearly every child I have met in the last couple of days tells me 'It's going to snow on...'

Then I found this great pic of Will, Jordan and myself (being stupid as usual) at the Minack over Christmas.. it was sooo chilly, poor Will was pemanently attached to his earmuffs!.. but at least his skating prowess was recognised as someone asked him if he was a New-Yorker!
..so in honour of him and Michele and the wonderful crisp, easterly wind they brought for the whole of their trip, I am now renaming a cold snap as official 'Krupka Weather!'

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)