Tuesday 4 November 2008

It's that season again!

As much as I love the sunshine I think I do really like the autumn and winter seasons...just received this great pic of my friend Michele Krupka from the USA, we keep in touch a lot and she and Will are coming to spend Christmas with us.
I was a bit slack on Hallowe'en myself this year but tomorrow we are having a works and friends Firework and Bonfire party... lots of feel good food... soups, hot dogs, hot chocolate and sticky cake!
Colin worked hard all weekend and the family is now proud owners (and lighters and stokers and pokers) of a woodburner in our sitting room...it makes such a difference and we can even sit together in there now without TV....what a difference a flame makes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)