Tuesday 1 January 2013

January Week 1: Sofa view!!

I was feeling quite strange this morning with no prompt to peek at. The computer was on.. what should I look at ?.. most odd .... only goes to show just what a habit 365+1 days worth of peeking has done to us all!    Doesn't Tesco make a special offer last 21 days to make us buy things and form a habit.. so I gues us 365ers are here to stay..maybe we should call these our 52weekers!

So, it was a late night and then a late morning.. lovely! This afternoon we took ourselves off to St Ives with Zac, Jordan was at work and it was 'banging' in almost every restaurant in town.. people everywhere, like a summer day, even surfing kids in the water, but boy my ears were cold and it was wintery .. and does Col or Zac look remotely summery!


We ate out and then came home to a few chores in readiness for work tomorrow, a bit of TV and a brainwave!  Here it is, one of my chosen views for the year... the sofa in my sitting room.. usually Col & I are in residence in our Stressless sofa, poor old timers with our backs..but today Zac & Kate were playing MarioCart.. and I thought the pic would be good, after all the Xmas decs and stuff will change over the year won't they.. and if friends or relatives come by they can be in my 12 pictures!

January Sofa View!

7 comments:

  1. I think it is a genius idea and we had the mario kart wheels out today, I don't why we put them away, they are such good fun...and I can still whoop their butts ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos Kathi. I remember St Ives well, it's very pretty ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were brave going out in that yesterday, I nearly got blown off the cliff at Porth Towan trying to take my first 365 photo lol.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another brilliant idea Kathi.Peter and I have visited St Ives many years ago when it was heaving in the summertime!!!
    Thank you for encouraging (JoyJoy). We met her and her DH on a cruise 2yrs.We have kept in touch and during the year she started reading my blog daily and commenting. I am hoping slowly that she will start scrapping too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! It's so different from all the others, looking forward to watching the changes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea for the sofa view :) Hope all goes well for baby no 3 on Friday...and mum to be of course!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliant idea, Kathi.
    The weather looks better than up here

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)