Tuesday 15 April 2014

Easter holidays..

... are always more exciting for the school children than for the parents who wonder how a holiday came round again so soon!

I have had some Lyla time and last Friday I fetched Lilly from Savvy Spring camp, we went for ice cream at Mr. B's in Hayle.. I chose licquorice and blackcurrant.. just how grown up is that!

On Saturday the three girlies came to sleepover and that they did.. only one up at 5.30am but otherwise a good sleep.

Have had horrid head cold myself but on the mend.. and the sun is shining!

2 comments:

  1. They are so sweet! Hope you start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like we have had a similar time. The girls look like they are enjoying their ice cream

    ReplyDelete

I am hoping that 'Anonymous' has stopped stalking me with his Spam now, but may have to put verification back on if it comes back.. I just can't buy any more over the counter drugs or Louis V handbags girls!! ;-)